Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Creative Special Effects", 12/11/09

On Friday, Dec. 11, 2009, Eyes of Hawaii had their Christmas party with a photo contest. It was a well organized party - the photo contest allowed us to submit only one picture. The categories were: Lucky You Live Hawaii, Travel, Creative Special Effects. The winners were well deserved. I wish I had their pictures.

This was my entry, I had some problems printing and decided I would just print the original shot.
I should have entered this cropped picture.

3 comments:

Randism said...

yup; that's the one; i love that shot. lantern? opps! too much egg nog!!!

jalna said...

You shoulda won!

celia said...

Rand and Jalna thanks. Last year when I took this picture in front of Honolulu Hale, I thought only the lights would have an effect, I was surprised what it did to the Christmas bells.