Sunday, December 20, 2009

Candy Cane Lane, 12/19/09

Today I woke up at 7:30, went back to sleep and was awoken by a call at 9:00 am. Yesterday I went on 3 photo shoots, it was fun but exhausting. See my last 2 posts. Here I am in Pearl City trying to capture the sunset. Notice the sun, it should be yellow and not white. I am still learning how to shoot.
Erick, Hiromi and I then went to Candy Cane Lane. This neighborhood lights up their street and some pass out candy canes to passerby's.
I had fun doing long exposures and adjusting my lens from 35 mm to 16 mm while the shutter was still open. Look at its effect.

Notice the original snowman is behind this enlarged snowman.
This is the real reason for the season.


I then decided to shoot the homes that participated with the beautiful lighted decorations.






Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

3 comments:

SW said...

nice light shot effects.. looked like it was great weather for a great shoot!

Erick said...

I like your zoom shoots, very cool. I have to try the across the street shots too, they came out very nice. Nice night shooting.

rand said...

nice effects; haven't tried that myself but i hope i remember to try it!