Tuesday, August 25, 2009

End of Summer, 8/22/09

Alan and his friends chill out near the Natatorium in Waikiki.  It was a perfect early evening for this get together.  I had to catch the "sweet light" prior to the sun setting.


The Natatorium is now closed to the public, hense this tiny opening.
After I took this picture, I couldn't believe my eye, I saw the green flash.  I just wish I had continued shooting.  Perhaps I would have gotten that green flash.  It happened so quickly.
Ever have creme brulee at a picnic?  Dennis made that happen. Thanks Dennis, it was "to die for".

4 comments:

SW said...

Nice! You caught great lighting for these shots. I really like the softness of the colors in these shots. Good thing you brought your camera.

jalna said...

Niiiiice!!!! Beautiful sky!

celia said...

Thanks Shun Wah and Jalna

Rocky said...

The overlapping water pic is mesmerizing. What a great shot. You can make creme brulee, too Celia.