Thursday, July 9, 2020

Foster Garden, 7/9/20

 Today, Derek, Wes, Gary and myself enjoyed the beauty at Foster Botanical Garden.


This Palm is protected as it develops.

Awhile back we saw a bunch of these interesting shape (seeds?)
Both of the following  photos were taken today shooting through the wire fence.



There is a Japanese section which includes a large Buddha which I have taken before. Today I enjoyed this little stone Pagoda.





I think this pagoda is 5 sided, each side has a different opening











Since, this plant is pungent when it is fully bloomed, this plant is now outside the Conservatory. I took these with my iPhone8.



These are now with my camera.



In the conservatory/greenhouse



It is always fun to get together and to also practice making photos.

No comments: