Friday, August 8, 2014

Hilton Hawaiian Village, 8/2/14

Where did the time go? I think the last time I photographed with Milton S. and Derek was at  Foster Botanical Garden, 2/18/14. Oh boy! My fault.

Although, I enjoy coming to Hilton Hawaiian Village, there were less things to photograph. No penguins, flamingoes and few water lilies. The ducks have had a field day with the water lilies.

I wish I could be as focused as the Night Heron.




Now I am looking for things to photograph. LOL
One of my favs - the water wheel.


 I had to look up what kind of turtle this is.  It is an Eastern Spiny Softshell turtle "Trionyx Spiniferus"


7 comments:

jalna said...

Nice to go out and take pictures . . . even if the subjects are scarce.

celia said...

I agree - just enjoy what you see. Thanks Jalna.

Erick said...

Very nice! I like the heron shot and the duck turtle shot, so cute.

DNakamaru said...

Great shots!

celia said...

Thanks Erick and Dean. I am glad to share these photos and it was fun going out with friends.

SW said...

I really like how you got the right balance in the white of the orchid. That Heron sure looks focus. I'd be scared if I was smaller than him.

celia said...

Shun Wah u have a discerning eye, thanks. I am glad I am not a Heron's meal.