Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ohio, 6/19 - 27/2012

Richard and I are now in Ohio, his hometown and where his sister lives. I love these homes, you will see either an enclosed porch or open porch - Marion, Ohio.

 Nancy pointed out this mosaic.
 Yup, a firehouse.
 A typical drive, passing by fields of corn and other grains.





President Warren G. Harding, 29th President from 1921-1923. He died while in office.

 There were many cute shops in Powell near Columbus, Ohio
 My fav ice cream was at Jeni's.

Here are some other places we ate at.




Perfect summer day and lots of ice cream flavors to choose from, Ashland, Ohio.  When I get back home, I will be spending a lot of time at the gym.
Today, I also blogged about: Columbus Zoo/Aquarium 6/22 and The Wilds 6/26

3 comments:

jalna said...

GREAT TRIP!! Am enjoying it!

Photo Fashionista said...

Nice photos! I like the butt shot of the zebra. LOL! The pic of the tiger yawning is awesome!

celia said...

This trip is wonderful!!!

I will be blogging about Toronto's zoo and the heat made lots of the animals tired.