Monday, March 26, 2012

Shop a Le`a and Maunalua Bay, 3/25/12 & Sand Island, 3/26/12

Shun Wah, Erick and I met at Ala Moana Shopping Center to enjoy the fashion shows.  Each hour for about 10 minutes, we saw different designer's fashions.  LOL, we saw some our friends and others with their cameras.  I did not come early enough to see the swim suits, heard that show was longer.
Valerie Joseph is located on the ground floor near Barnes and Noble.










Betsey Johnson, I think is located on the second floor.



Hmm, where are we now?  This is Maunalua Bay in Hawaii Kai.  14 members of Hawaii Photographic Society gathered for a photo outing followed by dinner at Kona Brewery.  Yes, our meals afterwards is a must.

I used my Nicna Wide Band Fader ND(W) for these pictures.



One of the reasons I chose this area was because of the canoes.
Yay, I was happy when Rob wanted to make pictures at Sand Island today.  I had the day off because we celebrated Prince Kuhio Day.
 Got some interesting stuff here.
 Again taking long exposures.  I enjoy seeing how it affects the water.




Rob, I enjoyed going to a new place and having dinner afterwards.
What a great weekend!


6 comments:

jalna said...

Such a fun hobby yah, Celia!

celia said...

I agree - fun with friends and fun learning what my camera can do.

Erick said...

Nice shots of the fashion show. I really like the smokey water at Sand Island. So cool!

celia said...

Thanks EV, I think it is so neat that we can smoke the water.

SW said...

Great shots of the fashion.. what a busy day/weekend! great job w/ the smokey water.

Jon said...

Awesome beach pictures! You'll have to teach me how to get that soft, almost foggy, effect!