Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Home and Descanso Gardens, 3/27/22

Mitsuwa is a Japanese market which has a mini food court and some small stores. My friend Heather has one and suggested I get this earthen pot. You really have to follow the instructions to have your rice come out well. I am not sure which rice to use. I use the one in this blog.




Every Wednesday, I walk with my friends at Palisades Park which is actually a long path about 2 miles which ends with the Santa Monica Pier. This is so Los Angeles with these Palm trees.





This past Sunday, March 27, I had a lovely day. Look at the street name, it is Honolulu. Casa Cordoba is at 2331 Honolulu Ave. Montrose, California. Vicki and I were college roommates. I enjoyed meeting her friend Tommy. You know me, ice cream is a must.









We later enjoyed Descanso Gardens, 1418 Descanso Drive  La Canãda Flintridge.







This a double tulip



Japanese Garden



Lilac Garden




Jon made this Korean dinner. The kalbi was delicious. He cooked it on the barbecue in my little porch.


California's state flower, poppies.



Ōlē (pronunciation) short for Oleander...


March 21




March 22



March 29

I have now been here for 6 months and this little one is 7 months old.

3 comments:

jalna said...

I always enjoy your updates!!

Honolulu Aunty said...

Ole is SO adorable! LOVE your photos and adventures and look forward to many more.

celia said...

Jalna, I am glad you are enjoying my updates. I want to remember these moments.

Honolulu Aunty, we are so fortunate that Ole is a happy little one.