Saturday, October 10, 2020

Zoo, 10/10/20

84 degrees did not stop Gary, Derek, Walter and I from enjoying the Zoo. 

These mynah birds had the right idea. Splashing in the water, makes me jealous.









When Sandi was younger, she was full of energy. We saw her on July 5, 2020.  Today she is docile but then again it maybe the heat.


I think this is Squirt the 20 year old. 


This one is Neelix, the other younger one.

The 5 chimps could not stand the heat. Here are 2 of them.

This one's body language, I think is - OMG, I can't stand this heat anymore. 

Hard to tell but she is resting her head on him.


Thank you Gary for this photo. With all this hanging on me, wearing long pants, shoes and a mask, I was sweating and lounged at home afterwards.


 I was disappointed because "my relatives" the wart hogs were not around. All in all it was fun. All 3 guys gave me a good teasing. 

No comments: