Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Koko Head Botanical Garden, 8/5/20

Just a heads up. After posting this blog, I looked on my cell phone and Gary also did. Apparently with the phone, our photos randomly got distorted  - squished and elongated which was not complimentary to those photos. "Blogger" is using a new format and from August 24, 2020 - all blogs will be using this format. Also when uploading the photos, they were all added as large photos. I liked when it medium and then I was able to move my photos into the order I want to tell my story. I would then change the size to extra large.

- - - - - - - - - -

We met at 7 am. As usual photographers go their separate ways - Derek, Dewey, Milton S., Wes, Gary and myself had fun capturing our photos.


Here are Gary's photos...

Got some bee action...















Definitely a bee in flight




Here are my photos...



Milton S. took our photos. My turn to take his.








We were fortunate it was not too hot today.

No comments: