Monday, December 26, 2011

Waikiki, 12/25/11

I enjoyed spending Christmas checking out Waikiki with a lady friend. 

I pointed to this couple's car and then to my camera, these 2 with their Santa hats were fine having their picture taken.  Soon we saw others photographing them.

I had to go across the street to get a picture of this huge banyan tree.
At the Royal Hawaiian, it was befitting to see these carolers in their Renaissance attire.

At the Sheraton, these Christmas trees were elegantly decorated with lights.
 Tis the life.

This last picture was my attempt to get the green flash.  Timing is so hard apparently there was one since everyone clapped. Can I use the excuse that I did not have a zoom lens.  I used my Sony NEX-3 with a 18-55 lens.


Wow, it won't be long before we will be starting a new year.

4 comments:

Lance said...

I really should make it down to Waikiki more often.

celia said...

I know a lot of locals don't visit Waikiki because where do you park? Last Dec. 4, 2010 - Erick and I did go around Waikiki - http://cdshares.blogspot.com/2010/12/waikiki-night-happenings-12410.html

SW said...

That's a great idea to shoot around Waikiki for Christmas. Great shots around the area...too bad no green flash..

Erick said...

Nice shots of Waikiki! That car is so cool.