Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hilton Hawaiian Village Again, 12/26/10

I met Derek, Milton S., Roger and Renee at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. I recognized the artist, Thomas Deir, who did this mural. He has one at Hanauma Bay. He does wonderful works.
I titled this blog as Hilton Hawaiian Village Again because I posted a visit on 12/21/10. There are so many things to see. Milton mentioned this is a peacock fish. Although, I wanted to see the penguins, I did not a good pic of them.
I topazed this.
black and white

Also at my last visit, I had stiched 2 pics together for a panorama pic. From this pic, you can see that both the Aloha Ukulele store and elevators are one dimension. However check out the panorama that I created, the first section is curved. I think I must have shifted my angle when I took the second part.





This is the first time I have seen this lagoon being enjoyed by many.

3 comments:

SW said...

wow..I am amazed that there seem to be "limitless" things to shoot at the Hilton. Great shot of the fish...it must be hard to get it. Fun shooting.

celia said...

Hee hee, I used the underwater scene mode with my Panasonic ZS3.

Erick said...

Nice tourist shots! I like the different angles, it makes everything more interesting. Cool fishie shot too.