Saturday, August 14, 2010

Foster Garden, 8/8/10

Shun Wah and I agreed that we better go to Foster Garden before our annual pass expires. We also agreed that it will be a great place to use our macro lens. Some of these shots are somewhat abstract.

We both enjoyed using water droplets to get reflections. I feel Shun Wah got better water reflections than I did. Her is a link to hers. We had so much fun, we didn't want to stop shooting.








After Foster Garden, I met up with some other friends at the Elks Club and got this sunset.

7 comments:

SW said...

Is that the shot of the flowers when the sprinklers went on? That came out sooo cool! Love the effects. Your droplet shots came out beautifully too! What a beautful sunset you were able to capture... a great day of shooting.

pcsty said...

I like the color in your 5th shot. The pastels of the flowers and the background blend very nicely. The picture looks like a painting.

jalna said...

My favorite is the 3rd shot. It's beautiful!

celia said...

Shun Wah and Stan - I was happy when the sprinklers went on. Jalna - what a nice compliment. Shun Wah - true - it was a beautiful sunset. Life is good!

Jon said...

The 8th picture or the flower with the water droplet is beautiful! The colors are amazing and everything seems so delicate, yet solid and poised. Nice work mom.

celia said...

Jon, thank you for your well described comment. I now appreciate this pic even more. love, mom

Rocky said...

The two water droplets from the petal are amazing. You can almost see a scene in each one.