Sunday, August 29, 2010

Driving Around, 8/28/10

Derek was happy to drive Milton S. and myself around in his very cool new car.

Although, taking pictures at Kapiolani Community College was our last stop, I can't wait to show you how difficult it was to find these cute Madagascar. Milton had patience to spot them.


The soft orange are bromeliads. I was experimenting with different focal lengths.

At Makapuu Look Out, I snuck a shot of Derek and Milton.

At Lanai Lookout.
Over Sandy Beach.


Thanks again, Derek.

3 comments:

jalna said...

Oh the gecko is sooo cute! How did you ever seen um? Great shooting!

celia said...

"Patience and stillness, grasshopper" If it wasn't for Milton, I wouldn't have seen them. Derek got a cute one peering from the side of a leaf.

SW said...

The peeking gecko is really cute..and I don't like lizards! Great compositions on all your shots. cool experiments with your shots too.