Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Zoo, 3/10/21

Oh boy, I guess I forgot to charge my battery. Panic mode. Luckily I did have my extra battery. I did not want to leave and miss out giving Derek a difficult time. Right?





I am sad, my warthogs were snoozing.







We now can't put our camera on the glass - that helps cut the glare.


These two rhinos were quite amorous. I was intruding in their life, so they walked away.




This shower tree was outside the zoo, saw it when we went to the Kapiolani Park's parking lot.

We were disappointed; did not see lions, tiger, flamingo, (although Derek got one, where did he see it?), and elephants. So after an hour and a half, we said good bye.

2 comments:

jalna said...

I haven't been to the zoo in ages, but you inspire me. Maybe someday . . .

celia said...

Hi Jalna, I hope you get to go. It is a little different now, we have to follow paths. I wish I had taken a photo of the mommy sloth, she just gave birth this week. There were so many of us looking at them but I was so caught up with that I did use my camera with its zoom lens.