Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Foster Botanical Garden, 9/16/20

Derek met Gary and myself at Foster Garden. With Social Distancing, it was almost like we did not know each other. Not fun.

Here are Gary's photos...













Yes, it is nature's confetti of leaves




A golden plover. 

Gary was happy it finally flew. BIF






Here are my photos...
 









This gecko on this yellow plant was so pretty. Too funny it is looking at me.



This was the site of the first Japanese language school but ironically its auditorium was hit by an anti-aircraft shell on December 7, 1941.


I thought this area looks so serene.





Derek and I were able to harass each other using our phones to keep our social distance. So sad, not as fun.

2 comments:

jalna said...

So many lovely shots!!!

celia said...

Thank you Jalna, I am glad you are enjoying our photos.