Sunday, March 8, 2020

At the zoo, 3/8/20

Our day began at Safeway Kapahulu. Milton S. has had breakfast sandwiches there. Derek suggested we do the same, the 3 of us enjoyed it and realized we saved about 2/3's the cost of Denny's breakfast. We, Chinese were very happy.


Thanks Derek for letting me use your Sigma 100-400 lens with your Nikon camera - here are my photos. I did try his 100-600 but it was too heavy!!!






Who ruffled my feathers?



The 100 - 400 was helpful in getting the peacock in its glory.


The following are mine with the  70-200 lens with my Canon.








Be ready for five photos of the tiger. It was nice to see him walking around. Usually, he is stuck in one enclosure and tends to pace back and forth. This time he had both enclosures and he went back and forth between the two. Lol, we were getting tired of following him.






These darling ducklings and ducks were tugging at my heart strings.



It was definitely a fun day at the zoo. Thanks Derek and Milton.



No comments: