Sunday, September 9, 2018

Sunrise from Makapu'u and Koko Crater Botanical Garden, 9/9/18

Did I say sunrise? The first photo was at 6:21 a.m.



I am super lame with using a tripod. I rested my camera held tightly resting my elbows on my knees while sitting down. I am happy that I got a ball of sun which I was working for - usually my sunrises are blown out.









 This sand crab was well aware I was there.



We left around 7:10 to get breakfast and then off to Koko Crater Botanical.










Got lunch? Off we go.

4 comments:

jalna said...

Another great excursion!

celia said...

Thanks Jalna! I feel these are one of my best.

Honolulu Aunty said...

Beautiful shots! And you managed to make that horrible hale koa weed look fantastically wonderful in your last shot.

celia said...

Thank you Honolulu Aunty. We were laughing because it is weed.