Sunday, January 29, 2017

Hoomaluhia Botanical Garden, 1/29/17

Hoomaluhia here we come. We were fortunate that the weather was good, not too hot and not too cold.














Very cool leaf.



I am thinking the long line is the waterfall line.



Literally was lying on the ground for this one.

Little drama on my part and lesson learned. When we went to lunch, I could not find my pouch which had my wallet. I checked with Denny's but no luck. Called Hoomaluhia and hurray it was there. I learned that it was found on a bench so my lesson is to look back before I leave some where. I am so fortunate that a very honest person returned it without anything missing.

Thanks Curtis, Derek, Dewey, Milton S. and Walter for a very fun day!!!

2 comments:

jalna said...

Beautiful lighting! And the bird is so cute. Glad an honest person found your pouch. I'm so paranoid about misplacing mine that I actually have it tethered to my purse. It's a pain sometimes, but it puts my mind at ease.

celia said...

Thanks Jalna for letting me know you tether your wallet, I will have to do the same. I already started tethering my keys since I would have to pay to retrieve them in my locked car.

The little bird was a challenge and I did not know that it was so beautiful until I saw it on my computer.