Saturday, August 1, 2015

Lyon Arboretum, 8/1/15

from the internet: "The Harold L. Lyon Arboretum is a 200-acre arboretum and botanical garden managed by the University of Hawaii at Manoa located at the upper end of Manoa Valley in Hawaii (Oahu).

Today, Milton S., Derek and I enjoyed a slightly cool overcast photo outing. My photos were captured with my Canon G1X2.














Milton S. is our bird whisper, so guess who shows up. This baby sharma was unafraid of us. 




We enjoyed a Korean lunch at O Bok in the Manoa Marketplace. Thanks Derek for arranging this, it was fun!!!

2 comments:

jalna said...

Nice photos! I've never been there before. Maybe I should get off my lazy butt and go check it out.

celia said...

Thanks Jalna, it really is nice there. It would be good to get their map. I got lost once. There is no admission cost but they appreciate a donation. Let me know if you would like to go, I can join you more fun that way.