Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Cactus Garden at Kapiolani Community College, 10/27/13

What do you get with 3 guys and 2 gals? Fun. Although we went on our own around the garden Mr. Moriso Teraoka created - we had fun laughing when we did meet up.



Just a portion of the Garden.

Mr. Teraoka's invitation is so creative. 
Here is what he does with their poems - it is a "po.e.tree". Many people have written poems that now the poems are grouped by countries, states as well as islands.

Here are 2 versions of this picture- black/white and color. Not sure which one is better.



Here is link to another post I did: Kapiolani Community Garden, Cactus Garden, 11/12/11
I have a picture of Mr. Teraoka with my friends as well as the birds. I heard Mr. Teraoka does not come on Sundays, therefore we did not see him this time.

Milton S., Derek, Roger, Linda and myself look forward to our next outing in November. Where?

4 comments:

jalna said...

Beauuutiful photos, Ce. Makes me wanna go visit the garden again.

celia said...

Jalna, thanks so much. I hope you get to go - it is really pretty - lots of photo ops.

Anonymous said...

I have always enjoyed the cactus garden at KCC, so it is really nice to see your lovely photos. BTW, I did not know about the poems, I will have to go and check them out...Thanks Celia.

p.s. I like the B/W the best...

R

celia said...

R. thank you. I think that was so creative of Mr. Teraoka to create Po.e.tree.