Monday, July 29, 2013

Laser Light Show, 7/3/13

Jason "DJ Atom" invited me to his gig for this volunteer teen dance. I had no idea how spectacular his laser/animation show would be. However, I knew that I wanted to take pictures and videos of this event. Let the show begin...

Voila, DJ Atom...
Check out the size of the gym and his set up.
The haze machine enhances the colorful laser beams.
These teens were treated to the animation and star lasers which were in sync with the music.

These laser beams surprised Jason as I angled my camera to get this and the first shot.
Please enjoy some snippets of the 3 hours of nonstop music that the 200 teens enjoyed. Just click on the link.


8 comments:

jalna said...

Veeeery cool!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!

celia said...

jalna and Anonymous, it was veeeery cool and fantastic! What a night!!!

Erick said...

Way Cool! I like the parrot, so cute.

celia said...

Erick, it was way cool and even more cool being there. I really enjoyed the impact of the lasers, fog machine and I could really feel the music!!! It rocks. The teens certainly enjoyed the party.

Anonymous said...

WOW this was spectacular!!
Music and laser show for three hours, I WOULD be dancing the entire time!!! (LOL)
Wish I were there.
I can only imagine what it would be like in person.

Dusty

SW said...

wow..I've never seen anything like it before...thanks for sharing.. cool pics too..

celia said...

Dusty - thanks - it was spectacular and I can see you dancing too.

Shun Wah - I was so lucky, cuz I never saw anything like that before. He is already thinking of what he will do next year. The teens will be in for another treat.