Friday, August 31, 2012

Sushi Bistro, 8/23/12

My photo friends treated me to a birthday dinner which was so much fun as well as so deeeeelicious! The sushi chef tried not to laugh at us as we took pictures of his creations. Uggh, I should have gotten a picture of him. Here is a link to Shun Wah's blog - she used her Panasonic Lumix and got lots of pictures. Thank you very much Erick, Shun Wah and Sookie. 

(My birthday is actually 8/22, it is so neat because I have a cousin-in-law who has a similar name as mine and we have the same birthday - although not the same year)





6 comments:

SW said...

Happpy belated BD CD.. great sushi shots..like the one that looks elevated..great use of different angles..

Erick said...

Happy Birthday again! That was fun we should go again. Very nice yummy sushi shots.

Photo Fashionista said...

Yummy yummy in the tummy! All the photos make me want to go again!!! :)

celia said...

Yes, let us go again. The sushi was yummy and the presentation was exquisite!!!

jalna said...

Happy belated! My son Landon shares your birdate!

celia said...

Yay, Jalna, that is cool. Please wish Landon a happy belated birthday.