Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday mornings, 1/14 and 21/12

Almost every Saturday morning since mid July 2011, TW and I we walk and enjoy our time together.  Usually we go around Diamond Head - believe or not that is 4 miles.

However these past 2 Saturdays, I drove to different locations and with our cameras we enjoyed taking pictures.

Saturday, Jan. 14:  
The lagoon at Magic island...
 Near by...








Saturday, Jan. 21
Maunalua Bay...






Not sure what you are looking at, it is the shadows.



 Diamond Head is in the background

 Halona Blowhole Lookout...

This area is known as Eternity Beach.

TW- I look forward to Saturday mornings.

This evening I also posted: Shooting with Nancy

5 comments:

jalna said...

Beautiful morning light!!

celia said...

It was awesome, I used my Panasonic p&s and was happy it got the beautiful light.

Erick said...

Very nice! I like the reflection of the mast in the water, very cool!

celia said...

Thanks Erick and it was cool to see that reflection

Anonymous said...

HiC

I agree the mast reflection is the "bestest"...thanks for sharing your pictures.

Richard