Friday, April 15, 2011

Another Sunrise/Sunset, 4/10/11

Sunrise from Kaiona Beach Park.  This tiny island in the background is known as Rabbit Island.  It was such a cool spot to shoot from and we were also fortunate to have a group of hula dancers come to this beach park and chant to the sun before cleaning the beach.

Next stop Secret Cave, from this exit, I took the next pictures.  As you can see it was a cloudy morning.



Later,  I joined the photo group "I Wanna Shoot So Badly" at Barber's Point for a sunset shoot.

I have never been to this place and was intrigued with the many interesting things lying around here. Here is Minh with his wife.  They are such a cute couple and they have so much fun together.



 Closer look at  Barber's Point Lighthouse.


I did a double take when I saw her.  Her owner was kind enough to let me take these pictures of Miss Piggy, yes that is her name.  She will be a year old in May.

1 comment:

jalna said...

Very, very nice Celia. Barber's Point looks interesting. I don't think I've ever been there.