Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Framed, 3/28/11

I belong to 2 photography clubs.  Tonight at Eyes of Hawaii, I shared an iMovie of this month's theme  "framed".  Huh?  It was their interpretation - terrific entries!  It was so much fun putting it together.  It is only 6 minutes but the funny part is at the end when next month's theme is announced.

The quality of this iMovie is not HD for the purpose of using it on the web.  Richard Daniels, thank you for fine tuning iMovie.  Gary Nakanishi, thank you so much for doing the announcement for next month's theme and video clip.

2 comments:

jalna said...

I really, really enjoyed the video!! So many talented people in the club! Thanks for sharing. Love the clip at the end . . . hahahaha . . . soooo funny!

celia said...

Jalna, Gary and I could not stop laughing when we saw it the first time and we are still laughing and so is everyone else ~ too funny. I agree lots of talented people~ so inspirational!