Thursday, January 21, 2010

Airbrushed Motorcyles, 1/17/10

Jalna, Erick and myself were awed by the talents of Earl Bantolina. He airbrushed Kenneth and Mike's bike. If anyone knows about airbrushing, it is difficult to get the right pressure as well airbrush on metal and curves. Earl is the husband of Jalna's co-worker Joy.

I wish I had taken more pictures of his beautiful art work. So very talented!!!

This is Kenneth, check out his Ironman bike.





This is Mike, check out his Darth Vader bike.


5 comments:

jalna said...

Very, very nice Celia! I'm glad you were able to get some shots despite my being in the way and hogging all the good spots. Thanks again for helping me out with the lighting.

pcsty said...

Celia, you got some really good shots here. I especially like the head on shot of the "Iron Man" bike.

Erick said...

Wow, nice shots of the two bikes. That was fun I hope we get to do it again. Good shooting!

Randism said...

yeah, nice shots. i thought it would be funny to accidentally run into one of those guys and say how i saw the pictures on your blog or jalna's and then with a serious face ask if i could ride their bike! ha! ha!

SW said...

very nice crisp, sharp shots of the motorcycles. Those bikes and the owners came out really cool!