Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Glimpse of Downtown, 4/4/09

A photo group I belong to took an "Architectural Tour" of downtown. When did we begin? If my memory serves me right, it was 8:30 a.m. on the nose this past Saturday, April 4.

This the Kalanimoku Building where real estate documents are recorded.


Everyone sees the front of our Capitol, here is another view.



Just a lamp post


Hmmm, Club Hubba Hubba. Anyone remember this?


While waiting for others who scurried into Macy's for a pitt stop, I took this one.


Just some detail


What is Chinatown without a noodle factory?


2 comments:

SW said...

The state capitol wide shot made it look magistic. I like the King Street shot, great catch. The colors of the brick wall of Club Hubba Hubba is so vibrant. great shooting..

jalna said...

Nice shots!!! I've always loved the red brick walls.