Thursday, June 4, 2020

Koko Head Botanical Garden, 6/4/20

Yay, I am retired, so now I can go any time - today is Thursday.  My boyfriend, Gary, Derek and Bob are also retired. Derek asked if I had another camera since I mentioned Gary used to take photos with his SLR film camera. Oh boy another Nikon guy. I did have another Canon camera with me. Sorry Gary you had to go to the dark side.






These are his best two fritillaries. I also struggled when you see my photos, I only have one.



I am proud that he saw this mongoose.

Good job, Gary!!!

Gary remembered he also used his phone camera. I like these!!!






My photos









Yup, even a tree stump caught my interest

as well as trees on the mountain side.




My one bird photo. There was a red bird which I was unable to capture. I was not quick enough.



My fritillary





We had so much fun! Gary and Derek did not hold back joking with me. Bob also chimed in and that was fun.

I also forgot this photo on my phone. You should have heard our conversation about this kiawe tree. It was hilarious wouldn't you agree Derek, Bob and Gary?


2 comments:

jalna said...

Nice!! What a fun outing!

celia said...

Thank you Jalna. It truly was fun.