Friday, June 19, 2009

Lots today, 6/19/09

Yesterday, I wasn't sure I got the correct change.  Here is my cheat sheet. Canadians now use coins for $2.00 "Toonie" and $1.00 "Loonie".

For a couple of days I have been trying to get a good shot of this Rose.
Again the African Lily
And the Clematis
These are all at Rocky's:

Have you ever seen an Apple at this stage?
Cherries

Apricots

Apart from what I have posted, Tony has also planted Asian pears, Blueberries, Eggplants, Grapes, Kiwis, Peaches, Plums, Raspberries, Strawberries, Tomatoes and Herbs.  

I have always wanted to take a picture of Goilbles from this angle.
Theo was happy his friends came by.

Further up the hill, Tony and Rocky will soon be building on this lot.  I'm jellos, what a view!

4 comments:

jalna said...

I love the delicate look of the flowers, and I'm jellos of the fruit that they can grow. Nice angle on the cat!

Erick said...

Looks like play money. Great fruit shots, great flowers too! I like the animal shots as well.

SW said...

Looks like you have a Foster's Botanical Garden just in the backyard! Very cool shot of Goilbles..he looks like he's walking on tightrope.
I don't think I've ever seen so many fruits on a tree before.

celia said...

I am so glad I was able to bring my computer and share with you my shots of the beauty I see.