Sunday, February 12, 2017

Lanai Lookout and Koko Head Botanical, 2/12/17

Huh? Derek we meet the gang at Koko Marina Starbuck's at 6 am? Okie Dokie. Got our drinks and off to Lanai Lookout to see the sunrise and see whale(s).

Lanai Lookout...




Pigeons have now found their way here. Not cool.







Koko Head Botanical Garden...

Although the plumerias were scarce it was actually cool to see bare branches. Plumerias bloom in May.






Fritillary butterflies...


One last photo
As usual we got a lot of good laughs. Seven of us sure know how to enjoy our hobby and yet have fun.


I left the gang early to go to the mall, play mah jongg and then dinner with my high school friend Debbie Tenn Harano.  Life is fun!

4 comments:

jalna said...

You DO have fun!! Great shots!

celia said...

Thanks Jalna. With all my fun, I do take naps ever so often to catch up with myself.

SW said...

That's way to early to be there.. and there are others there at that time too? Great sunrise and moon shot too. That was one long day.

celia said...

Yes, I keep real busy. Too bad no whales that day.