Monday, February 20, 2017

Cactus Garden, 2/20/17

It was really nice getting together with Shun Wah and Erick. We have not photographed together for at least 3 years. Yikes!!!  This Presidents' Day was fun at Kapiolani Community College's Cactus Garden.






This was intentionally done for an artsy fartsy affect. I did not focus.







Part of a photo outing is our meal afterwards. Unanimously we enjoyed our chats and lunch at Chili's. I think they have improved their menu - much more healthier than before. Thanks Shun Wah and Erick!!!

5 comments:

jalna said...

Awwwww!

SW said...

These are awesome shots! I'm amazed what you got with your 70-200mm lens. The cactus spike look like a macro shot! They all came out so sharp! And I like the color of the artsy shot too.. It was a great outing and hanging out w/ both of you again..

celia said...

Jalna, I missed being with them. Our lives get hectic.

Shun Wah, I have to give credit to Photoshop, I used clarity for some and levels for most. Erick reminded me not to focus on the bright areas, details get lost.
Looking forward to yours and Erick's.

Erick said...

Great shots! That was fun and the food was ono too. That was a nice President's Day.

celia said...

Thanks Erick and thanks for the tips. Not only was the time fun but also the weather cooperated with us. Lol, we must not let 3 years slip pass us.