Monday, June 24, 2013

Panasonic FZ200, 6/23/13

Oh my goodness, there are so many digital cameras on the market. However, I needed an in-between camera - meaning between a point/shoot and a DSLR. This Panasonic FZ200 - fits the bill. There are eight others with Eyes of Hawaii, photography club who are enjoying this camera.

Went out with Milton S. and Derek - to the following:

Sunrise at Lanikai…




Spitting Cave at Portlock...
This is where the water gets sucked in and "spit" out.

I was amazed that I was able to zoom from Portlock to get this view of Diamond Head.
 Tried out the panorama.

Koko Head Garden…
I did use a tripod for these plumerias and for my Lanikai pictures.



House of Pure Aloha...
After a morning of making pictures - I wanted Milton and Derek to enjoy (all natural syrup shave ice) in Aina Haina. (Linda brought me here earlier this month)
Owner, affectionally known as "Uncle Clay" is showing off my Mango/Strawberry with Vanilla Bean ice cream. I savored every spoonful - the flavors are the real fruit and the ice just melts since it is finely shaved. Uncle Clay is full of happiness.


 I highly recommend House of Pure Aloha. Just click on the yellow words - to find out more.

5 comments:

jalna said...

Niiice Celia.

Anonymous said...

Good shooting, loved the shave ice...It made me soooo hungry.





R

celia said...

Jalna, thanks - it was fun using a smaller camera.

R, thanks - I enjoyed going to all those places. Nice way to end with the all so yummy shave ice.

SW said...

cool camera.. great shots...the closeup of the spitting cave without getting close. Great purchase!

celia said...

SW, thanks- I am very happy with the camera. Kind of wish it was just a bit smaller - but hee hee, can't have everything.