Sunday, September 17, 2017

Zoo - plan B, 9/16/17

Plan B? I am fortunate that my high school friends and I are in touch with each other. Today, Lois,  Susie, and I planned to go to Lyon Arboretum.  However, Susie was not able to make it and when Lois and I got close to Lyon Arboretum, we had to turn around since we found out that it is closed for a private party. Plan B- here we come. Susie's response to a text message - "Best laid plans of mice and men!"

It was fun going with Lois, since she has not been at the Zoo forever. She got excited with this tree with its variety of leaf colors. I also enjoyed seeing this.


I had to laugh, looks like this is a naughty elephant having time out.

Pretty much the only happy inhabitants, the penguins. With this heat - other animals were lethargic.





Did I say lethargic?

Both were not having it today.

A little loving.



These next 2 were behind cages. I showed Lois with my camera, I am able to exclude the fence, although the back one was difficult to do.


Just one more photo, Lois, please.

Actually, I did not have to beg Lois, we had to leave, got to get back before the parking meter expires. 
We had a wonderful time and hope to do Plan A soon.  

No comments: