Saturday, September 23, 2017

Fireworks, 9/22/17 (only the first 2 are the same)

What a fun time we had! Derek, Walter, Karen, Dylan, Curtis, Jennifer, Dewey, Angie and I met early to find parking and nab a spot to take photos of the fireworks. Us women bonded while the men went to photograph the sunset.

Did a couple of photos prior to fireworks.


Joan our angel, came with our preordered bentos and we had ourselves a picnic. We do wish she could have stayed but Glenn could not find a space.

I also got first hand the difference between a full frame camera and a APS -C camera. Derek was looking at my live view and realized why I could not capture more - width not distance.

Today, 10/1/17, Dewey was kind and met me at Burger King - I learned a lot but my laptop ran out of juice. I converted my RAW files into JPEG ahead of time and therefore was able to use Elements 6.



On my own - as you can see, I need more practice with adding more water.






Thanks again Dewey for your time and patience. I marvel how you are able to see the possibilities.

2 comments:

jalna said...

Very nice! Love the reflection shot!

celia said...

Thanks Jalna. My friends are finding ways to straighten the ground. This weekend I will do it. I enjoyed seeing the reflection especially since there was movement in the water.