Saturday, November 7, 2015

EOH at Lyon's Arboretum, 11/7/15

In lieu of a club picnic, Connie planned a photo shoot at Lyon's Aboretum and lunch at Tree Tops.  All good except the weather - we basically stayed near the entrance area since the rain was off and on.  It was fun using the 50 mm lens and a rented Canon 6D camera.  


















Thanks Steve for holding the leaf on the right so I could capture the unfurling leaf.



Tree Tops was enjoyed by all.  We laugh that this club, Eyes of Hawaii, enjoy meals together.

5 comments:

SW said...

wow..beautiful shots.. that's 6D w/ the 50mm is a great combination. Love the lighting and the focus on these shots! Feeling Jealous now..:-)

Randism said...

Wow; super nice!

celia said...

Thanks Shun Wah, I was glad for the rain. Lighting was easier and yes the 6D is very cool. Don't wait too long - you know what I mean.

Rand, thanks so much. I enjoyed playing with the aperture since it could be super open at 1.2.

Erick said...

Very nice. I like the lilies, very pretty.

celia said...

Thanks Erick, despite the rain, I think the rain drops added more character to these photos.