Monday, November 16, 2015

Blue Angels, 1017 and Lanai Lookout/Kokohead Botanical, 11/11/15

Finally.
Life is good but sometimes there is not enough time for everything. This is a collections of photos I did with Derek and Milton S.


Blue Angels, 10/17/15...
This is definitely a challenging photo event for many reasons. One being that there is a long wait before the Blue Angels perform however going early is helpful with getting a parking space.

Here are some of the shows before the Blue Angels. I am happy to say the pilot is a lady. She started this career later in life. It was a joy to see her fly and do her tricks.


There were other parachuters performing.

This guy was amazing. He did a lot of twirls.

Voila, the Blue Angels.
Did I mention challenging to capture them. Yup - so I am sharing these 2 to show, yes I was there.

Number 5 trains to fly upside down.
I forgot to mention, Steve also was with us.

Lanai Lookout, 11/11/15...
So happy that on Veteran's Day, the weather was perfect.


Looking the other directions, a very green Kokohead.

Although this bird is not in focus, I was happy to have it fly across. I tweaked this photo by putting a gradient in the sky since it was too bright.




Kokohead Botanical, 11/11/15...






Most of the plumeria trees were bare so I was happy with the above plumerias.






We certainly had fun. Look forward to another outing, Derek and Milton.

4 comments:

Erick said...

Very cool plane and plant shots!

celia said...

Thanks EV. From my angle - the Blue Angels were flying mighty close. Due the weather, they did fly very high. Lots of booming sounds. The croton plants had beautiful light on them.

jalna said...

Nice photoventures!

celia said...

Thanks Jalna and I like your description: photoventures.