Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hawaii Music Award, 4/11/10

I enjoyed this 15th Annual Hawaii Music Award.  It was held at the Japanese Chamber of Commerce, Manoa Grand Ballroom.
 Johnny Kai is the one to thank.
This gentleman allowed me to take his picture.  I was so worried about using my external flash.
Cyril Pahinui, on the left, is the talented son of Gabby Pahinui.  Gabby's "Moonlight Lady" is my most favorite song.
 Roland Sanchez is well known for Salsa.
 Greg Gabaylo is a master Hypnotist and Fastest Juggler.




Richard Lum was honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award.
The late Ronald Kanahele was also recognized with a Lifetime Achievement Award.  Ronald just passed away about 3 weeks prior to this event.

It was a joy to be in a room full of talented singers and musicians.  Congratulations to all!!!

(the other night, I posted Sony NEX-3 and Moon shoot, 4/17-18/11)

1 comment:

jalna said...

Great job Celia. Looks like you had a nice time!