Friday, January 21, 2011

Lost film in New York and huh?, 1/17/11

Shun Wah shared a request of New Yorker, Todd Bieber, who found a film canister in the snow. He developed the film and was impressed with the black and white pictures and would like to give the negatives to the owner - he made a YouTube in hopes that someone would recognize the owner. I agree the pictures are very nice. Friend Jalna also posted this request. I hope others will try to help.


...huh?

This cute stuff animal was left in the lobby where I live which means anyone can take it. Thanks Erick for this pic to show how large "Blueberry" is.

Okay, I got in the act. Thanks Erick and Shun Wah. Too funny, huh?

6 comments:

SW said...

Sooo CUUUUUUUTE those shot of blueberry!!! That CD walking shots came out cool!! That was sooo fun!

Erick said...

Very cool! Blueberry is just a natural in front of the camera. That shot with the palm tree is priceless. And that stiff CD making like the Beatles is great! We got to do this again.

jalna said...

So wait . . . you took Blueberry to the cactus garden with you? That's tooooo funny!!!

celia said...

Blueberry got to sit in my backseat, I was worried that I might scare other drivers if he was infront with me. He really is a natural. It was sooo much fun. Hee hee, I can't remember how many takes it took to take CD walking.

Randism said...

i love da "beetles" shot; next time, bring more clothes for a different outfit per shot; i tink would look cool!!! gatta change fast tho!

celia said...

Hey Rand, that is a great idea!!!