Thursday, July 1, 2010

Models/Lighting/Learning, 6/26/10

Fellow photographer Jalna wanted to learn more about photography via lighting/reflectors. Luckily Erick, Hiromi and myself were able to join her and learn via trial and error. Tysha, TK and Hiromi were great models. One of things I learned is that it is not easy holding a reflector, just a little wind and the lighting shifts. Uggh.

Okay, I am also having fun learning to have different effects with my shots using Photoshop.


I really enjoy getting natural expressions. Thanks for being such a good sport.

3 comments:

jalna said...

Yay! I'm glad you got to take a few photos for yoursel. Thanks again for all your help.

Erick said...

Nice portrait shots. Great shots of Hiromi!

celia said...

Jalna - win win, glad I could help and I got some shots too. Erick thanks.