Sunday, December 20, 2009

Zoo, 12/19/2009

On Saturday, 12/19/09, I had a fun filled day of shooting pictures. My previous post was my first activity at Makapuu's Lighthouse. This was my second, I met Milton S., Dewey and Angie as you can tell at the zoo.

I could tell these guys did not enjoy me watching them as the female was stroking this male.


I was amazed how its tail just rests on the surface of the water.
My favorite zoo member, Rusty.

This was the color of the star turtle's enclosure.
I also like the warthog.


The Honolulu Zoo continues to make improvements. Currently they are expanding, you will see wooden panels to the left of the zoo's entrance.

2 comments:

SW said...

Your rusty shot came out really great! I know how difficult it is to shoot thru that dirty glass. The lizard shot came out very sharp too..

rand said...

cool; i'm glad to see you out and about with your camera! keep on shooting and posting!