Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3, 12/6/09

My friends Milton S. and Dewey mentioned that this point and shoot camera Panasonic Lumix DMC - ZS3 is really good and that Costco has it on sale Dec 3 -20. I thought really, do I really need another point and shoot? Milton gave me a chance to shoot with his camera. OMG.

This is a portion of a print in a Chinese restaurant.

The following are sites near Kukui Plaza.



I had a hard time getting this shot, the cute ducklings were moving around like little motor boats. I did take some HD video with this camera.
These flowers are small and I did use the camera's macro mode.

More info about this camera

4 comments:

Randism said...

as someone who has only recently moved from point and shoot to dSLR, i have to say that ultra-compacts can be very good and the convenience of their small size is unbeatable. so you bought the camera?

celia said...

Rand, I like your new icon. Did you create it?

Yes, I did go on Monday to get the camera - and no regrets. I am also happy that it has a leica lens.

Randism said...

no, i just grabbed that image from the web; it's taken from that movie fantastic four; as a kid, i used to enjoy reading the comics and the silver surfer was so cool; glad you got the camera and no buyer's remorse! i've got an older panasonic and i like it, too!

Anonymous said...

Great shot. It looks like I could get a pair of chopsticks and reach out and serve myself. The perspective of the ginger chicken? really adds to the shot.
a friend of a friend