Sunday, February 3, 2019

East side, 2/4/19

I used my wide: 16-35 lens

Lanai Lookout...

I like this place with its wind blown surfaces.






Blowhole...

This first one is to the right, above "Eternal Beach".


I posted this on social media - The "Blowhole" Lookout now has these on the ground. How cool is that?



Makapu`u Lookout...




Koko Head Crater Botanical...

Here I used my zoom: 70-200 lens











We were very fortunate the weather was perfect - no rain and it was not hot. However, we were disappointed - no whales. Then off to "Fat Boys" for some grinds.

6 comments:

jalna said...

I love the different shades of blue of the water.

celia said...

You are very observant Jalna! Thanks for noticing.

Anonymous said...

Nice closeups!

celia said...

Thank you Anonymous.

Honolulu Aunty said...

My absolute favorite view - just after the turn from Hawaii Kai, and then BAM! gorgeous Makapuu and Waiamanolo where mountain meets magical ocean.

Mahalo for sharing!

celia said...

You are very welcome Honolulu Aunty.