Sunday, January 7, 2018

East Side, 1/7/18

Yippie 7 (Derek, Milton, Dewey, Bob, Curtis and Walter) of us had breakfast at Jack's in Aina Haina before heading out.

Lanai Look Out...





Makapuu Look Out...





Pele's Chair

Koko Head Botanical...








Koko Marina Shopping Center...
(Inside joke, my balls are bigger!)

As much we wanted to photograph whales - they were too far away to capture.  I personally could not see any.

The guys enjoyed Yummy's Korean Food. Since we were eating outside - I got myself a Bubbie's ice cream for lunch. Thanks again Derek for arranging our photo outing.

5 comments:

Melvina said...

Wow! Amazing photos, Celia! Love them all! Thanks for sharing your shots of Hawaii...We miss the natural beauty of the islands!

Anonymous said...

Glorious shots! Those fisherman are playing w/ fire. No wonder so many of 'em go missing when they goin' chance 'em lil dat. Just takes one rogue wave. Crazeee! -N

celia said...

Thanks Melvina, I am happy that I get to see our island via photography. I am happy that you get to be in Europe - enjoy.

N - thanks you. I agree those fishermen are crazee! The waters were rough. Yikes!

jalna said...

Beautiful shots!!

celia said...

Thank you Jalna.