Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Canada Day-Part 1- at Marita and Kyle's place, 7/1/09

Today is Canada Day, July 1.  To celebrate we drove up to Horsefly where Marita and Kyle have a beautiful home nestled in the woods overlooking a lake. 

I wish you could have been here - Marita's meal was so delicious, not pictured was her cream caramel.   Rocky's roast was also delicious.



Isn't this beautiful!
I went nuts taking pictures.  But for their privacy, I won't post their lovely home.  

I really like their planter of strawberries.




Tony noticed this deer on their property.  At first, we were very cautious, then we noticed how comfortable she was.



I do have to show you my bathroom.Look how sweet, Marita definitely made us feel welcomed.

2 comments:

SW said...

Wow..a deer in their backyard..that's so cool! Very nice shots. The food looks so good. I think you needed to hike the forest to work it off!

jalna said...

Beautiful shots to go with your beautiful memories!