Saturday, November 19, 2016

Wet, Wet Lyon's Arboretum, 11/19/16

Derek, Milton, Walter and yours truly went to the bi-annual plant sale. Despite the downpours, it was fun taking their shuttle and dodging rain. 

The first group of pictures were taken with my iPhone knowing that Facebook would use them to make a video. I think as long as you have 10 photos they will compile it with music.












The following were taken with my Fuji XT-10. Since we had to take a shuttle, I traveled very light. I was now ready to brave the weather and to use my camera.










We concluded with Korean food at O-Bok in Manoa Marketplace. Next stop,  home to get into dry clothes. Was it worth it? Yes!!!!

Brought home this spotted Begonia Angel Wing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Beans! I saw the ad for this sale and gave it to a friend since she lives in Manoa. I didn't want to drive into town for it though. Thanks for sharing your photos which are beautiful - at least it satisfied my curiosity. Mahalo! -N

celia said...

Thanks N. I could not believe how many did come including my friends and I. It was actually adventurous especially getting on off the shuttle on Manoa Road. They had a lot of nice plants and the volunteers were so helpful when I needed to know which plant I could keep alive.

jalna said...

Beautiful photos!!

celia said...

Thanks Jalna!

Erick said...

Wow lots of rain. Nice shots!