Monday, March 21, 2016

7 Day Nature Challenge, 3/6-3/12/16 (Round 2)


These excerpts are from my Facebook wall.

Day 1/7 of the 7 Day Nature Challenge. #challengeonnaturephotography. 
I've been nominated by Caroline Bond Davis. This photo was taken around 6:30 am from Lanai Lookout.


Day 2/7 of the 7 Day Nature Challenge. #challengeonnaturephotography.
I nominate Lance Wong to share his nature photos (does not have to be current ones). Have a wonderful day everyone!!!


Day 3/7 of the 7 Day Nature Challenge. #challengeonnaturephotography.


Day 4/7 of the 7 Day Nature Challenge. #challengeonnaturephotography.
Waipi`o Valley on the island of Hawaii (waipi`o means curved water)


Day 5/7 of the 7 Day Nature Challenge. #challengeonnaturephotography.
This marmot was taken in Osoyoos, BC when I was visiting my good friend Rocky Agozzino.


Day 6/7 of the 7 Day Nature Challenge. #challengeonnaturephotography.


Day 7/7 of the 7 Day Nature Challenge. #challengeonnaturephotography.
I am very touched by all the likes I have been receiving for this nature challenge.  Thank you very much!!! Thank you Caroline Bond Davis for nominating me. This photo was made on November 10, 2007. A photo instructor said, "me make photos instead of we take photos".

4 comments:

Randism said...

Howzit CD! Long time!


Your picture of Waipio Valley reminded me that many decades ago, I almost kicked the bucket there because I was so LO LO! Climbed up the cliff instead of just walking on the road! I hope all's well with you!

Rand

celia said...

Whew, glad you made it up safely Rand. Waipi'o Valley is so pretty!!!
Life is good...

Comlete Exclusive said...

We happen to meet a great people there and started to chat with them and drink w/them too. I had a great time here, glad we found this place by accident. Will definitely come to this venue Houston TX again as anyone will make this a regular spot easily.

Anonymous said...

شراء العفش
افضل شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل