Saturday, January 18, 2014

Quote, Olomana, Kaneohe Bay, 1/12/14

So true...

Linda and I went to Frankie's Farm in Waimanalo to get fruits. I noticed this mountain across the way. I was informed that this is the one that daring hikers want to go on. Here is a link to Olomana Trail. This is also the one where many hikers have lost their lives.

I was able to super zoom with my Lumix DMC-FZ200 to get this shot. This camera lens' can go from 25-600mm.

Kaneohe Bay was Linda's first time. My first was when it was super low tide, here is a link to my blog/post Low tide: Kaneohe Bay (April 30, 2011 - need to perhaps go again in April).

 Did some photoshop on the following 2...


6 comments:

jalna said...

Nice shots!! What kind of fruits did you get?

celia said...

Jalna,
I got Solo papaya, Sunrise papaya, rambutan, and liliko`oi. They also had jabon, chiku, longan, wei apple and avocado. I checked Linda's FB - these are some other fruits that they have depending on the season: Mangosteen, Star Apple, Black Sapota, Langsat, Jackfruit, Macadamia Nuts, Mamay Sapota, Cherimoya, Kalimantan Mango, Lychee, Soursop, Sineguela/Sarguelas, Super sweet pineapple, Pomegranates, Strawberry guava, mountain apples, Kalamansi, Dragonfruit, Jaboticaba

SW said...

great Photoshop work. Really love the colors. Can you give me driving instructions of where this place is? what time did you take these shots? Would like to ask a friend to drive me there one day soon. Thanks!

celia said...

Shun Wah, maybe I can drive you and your friend. Kind of hard to explain. I usually like to go by 9:30-10:00 a.m.

Erick said...

Cool quote! Love the boat shots.

celia said...

Thanks Erick!!!